Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Things have been a little hectic the past few days. I have so much to tell all of you, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Today, I need to announce the winners of the contest!

I have to say - those of you who entered certainly thought I would accomplish a lot this month! Unfortunately, life and the log cabin afghan intervened, and I actually only made 4 more items for charity after I hit 100. Dee guessed 6 items, so she came the closest. So I will be making an item for the charity of her choice this year. Dee, you can let me know which charity whenever.

Then, I had my dh draw a name from all of those who entered to see who would win the skein of Icelandic wool. The lucky winner is Valerie B. I will email you privately as well, but if you read this and could email me your address, I will get your prize in the mail ASAP.

Congratulations and thank you to all of you who played along! And may all of you have a safe and happy new year!

No comments: