Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Nothing to Report

There has been an appalling lack of knitting and crocheting going on around here this week. My days have been long and busy, and I've been too tired in the evening to accomplish much of anything. It doesn't look like weekends are going to be much better for a while, either. Between getting the house ready for Mother's Day and keeping up with the outside stuff, the next couple of weekends are going to be busy. And I've also got to get the crochet guild's newsletter published in the next couple of days. But I'm off to Borders this morning for "Coffee, Chat and Crochet" with my guild, so hopefully that will jump start my crafting again.

So stay tuned - there will be FO's around here eventually, but it might take a while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! I know how it is about being busy. I have been doing a lot of wedding stuff the past couple of weeks and it also has left me with very little time to knit. Hopefully you will have more time soon. :)