Saturday, May 05, 2007

I Finally Have Time to Post!

My very busy week has finally come to an end. You know, I wouldn't mind so much if I had been busy for a reason (like Cole planning her wedding - now there's a good reason to be busy!), but I have just been busy doing stuff that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. Oh well, I guess every week has its stuff that needs doing. Last week just had more stuff in it than usual. And at least work has continued quiet. Everyone here in CT has been taking advantage of the beautiful weather we have been having and doing things other than reading. It's the calm before the storm of summer reading, and the library staff are making the most of it.

I did not make my goal of losing 20 lbs this week. By the time I was getting dressed yesterday morning, I was convinced that I had gained at least 1 or 2 lbs this past week. (The worst allergy month of the year coupled with PMS makes for one unhappy and pessimistic Priscilla!) As it turned out, I was only up .2 lbs, due to water retention, which means I probably had lost something last week. It should show up on the scale next week, so I was quite relieved after my weigh in.
I should add that there was no reason why I would have gained weight last week except for the fact that we went out for Mexican food Thursday night and I had hit the chips and salsa a little heavily.

Anyhow, as you can probably guess, little or no crafting happened this past week. I finished one more WUA square:

Yes, that's the square I was holding in Dee's picture of me from Wednesday morning. I started another WUA square that's about half finished, and I added a few stitches to a few other projects, but that was the extent of it. Hopefully next week will go better!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice square. I love the pattern and the color you used, its so pretty. Its so nice when weather warms up and one can spend more time outdoors.