Monday, March 19, 2007

You Saw the Before Pictures...


...here. Now I have after pictures - after cleaning up the yarn room, that is. Sadly, after spending most of Saturday afternoon straightening up, it doesn't look all that different. But at least the bed is cleared off. I can tell you that between shovelling heavy snow Saturday morning and cleaning all Saturday afternoon, I was tired Saturday night!

Yesterday, I didn't do much besides laundry and basketball watching, so I finished up my afghan square for Whoduknit. It came out 12" square, but the middle is pulling in a bit, so I may need to gently block it, even though it is acrylic.

I used Plymouth Encore yarn and the moss stitch.

Now I just need to finish the book and find time to make a second square!

1 comment:

Deneen said...

My "spare room/computer room" looks ten times worse then your before picture, but I hope to soon have it set up like yours. First thing I have to do is clear off the bed (I want to get rid of the bed and put a couch in, but baby steps I guess). The problem I have is where to put all the stuff in that room-it's there for a reason :(