Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Success!

Well, I took the time this morning to sign up for classes at this summer's Knit and Crochet Show (aka Chain Link/TKGA conference). I am taking a full day class on Friday on "toe up socks on 1 circ, including 2 at once", and 2 crochet classes on Saturday - foundation stitches/linked stitches in the morning and crocheted edgings in the afternoon. It is getting harder and harder to wait for July!

I was also successful at the LYS yesterday. I found a pretty cotton yarn from Plymouth called "Sundae Swirl". The colors are summery, and so far it is working up well. So here is what I have done on the 3rd Shoop Shoop Capelet. (Are you getting as sick of reading those words as I am of writing them?! Who knew I would become so involved with this simple little pattern!)

Hopefully I will get this finished in the next day or two. And then I'm definitely working on another project or two for a while!

1 comment:

Deneen said...

Pretty-pretty-I started mine last night.