Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's Not Finished...


...but here's the preemie blanket I have been working on. I almost got the edging finished last night, but when I got home from work I had to fulfill my highest function - providing a bed for the cat - for at least half an hour. I finally figured out that no one had turned up the heat, hence the need to cuddle with "Mom". Hopefully I will finish this up tonight and move on. I'm using this pattern and Bernat Softee Baby yarn, one of my favorites for preemie and baby things. I used a wooden F hook that I don't use very often. And, in what seems to be a theme this week, it doesn't lay completely flat. I know you aren't supposed to block acrylic, but I may try to gently block this. I think it would help. I would like to make another one in more "girl" colors, and I may go up to a G hook to see if that helps.

No comments: