Saturday, January 13, 2007

Seeing Red

No, not because I am angry, because I am immersed in red scarves! I have been home sick since Thursday at lunchtime. It seems to be some sort of viral infection, and mostly I am very tired. But as long as I sit still, I seem to be ok. So I have taken this time to work on some red scarves. The knitted one that I have been working on forever is more than half done, and I have started 2 crocheted ones that should grow quicker. Actually, they better grow quicker, since they all need to be in the mail fairly soon! The other driving factor is that crochet guild is tomorrow. I am determined to go, at least for a little while, and I needed something to work on while I am there. Hence the two crocheted scarves. I will try to finish something and have some pictures up next week.

Also, wish me luck, because dh and I are going to attempt felting for the first time tomorrow morning! After all the work I put into this bag, I am very nervous something might go wrong. But one way or another, this swap has to be in the mail Tuesday morning, so it's felt tomorrow morning or else!

No comments: