Monday, January 22, 2007

Criminal Behavior Swap

Well, I'm happy to report that I am finally feeling like myself again. It was a long week, with a lot of ups and downs. I would feel better, and then feel worse again. I made it to work on Friday, but it was a long day. Anyway, I am well now, and I have lots of fiber-related news to share this week.

First up, I got a package in the mail on Saturday. In December, I joined a swap over at Whoduknit called the "Criminal Behavior Swap". My upstream partner, Lyndsey-Jane, was a little belated in sending this to me, but it was well worth the wait. She sent 2 books, Just One Look by Harlen Coben and Thirteen Steps Down by Ruth Rendell. I haven't read anything by either author, so I can't wait to get started on these books. She also included a bar of handmade lavendar soap that smells heavenly, and a "sock blocker" key chain. I have to find some yarn to make a sock for the sock blocker. I have to admit, as far as I am concerned, the key chain is the best part of the package. It is adorable, and I will enjoy it immensely, but it is exactly the kind of thing I would never buy for myself.

Tomorrow, one FO or another!

No comments: