Saturday, January 06, 2007

Project Spectrum 2.0

Lolly announced this week that Project Spectrum 2.0 will begin on February 1st. Having missed this last year, I got myself signed up this morning. I do believe that Lolly hosts the best knitalongs! No stress, but very creative. So I am looking forward to exploring the color spectrum while I continue to knit and crochet for charity.

As it turns out, my guild is collecting chemo hats between now and our February meeting. Coincidentally, there was a post up this week over at the Think Pink Challenge regarding various types of cancers and the colors that are associated with them. I wanted to share the links here as well, because they tie in so well with both the chemo hat donation and Project Spectrum. I had to replace one of the links, however, since the original site changed recently. The links are to Awareness Ribbon Colors, Color Definitions, and Cancer Awareness Colors. I am going to keep these colors in mind as I create chemo hats over the next month.

Finally, Heather over at the Red Scarf Knitalong shared this link with us this week. It is a blog devoted to charity knitting. It is definitely a site I will check often.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: