Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Quick Post This Morning

I woke up to a thunderstorm yesterday morning, so it seemed prudent not to put the computer on. Now I am almost running out of time this morning to post! This will be just a quick update on the weekend's stitching, and I will try to do something more involved tomorrow morning.

Since we were having dinner with the parents on Saturday, I had to spend most of the day cleaning house. This freed up all day Sunday for knitting! I was tempted to start something new, but I didn't have the right sized dps for the new project. So I was very good and disciplined and continued working on my tank top. I was able to finish almost all of the decreasing for the armholes. Unfortunately, I have one less stitch than I should on one side, but I have 6 more rows of decreasing to do. So I think I can skip one decrease on that side and have everything come out ok. I should definitely be able to wear this on vacation this year. Other than that, I have almost finished another baby hat for Save the Children but that is about it. Between the heat and humidity and the craziness at work, I just haven't had the energy for much else. But school goes back in 3 weeks from today, so there is an end in sight to this summer. I can't wait!

No comments: