Friday, August 25, 2006

Final Count

Well, it turns out that I have to be at work early this morning, so I am going to make this quick. I don't even have time for a photo, but I will try to take pictures tomorrow at Craft Adventure so you can see my creations. My final count, such as it is, is 3 baby hats, 3 baby berets, and 9 pairs of booties. Considering how much crocheting I have done in the past week, that doesn't seem like that much accomplished (especially since I still have 3 1/2 pairs of booties to finish sewing up). But it does reinforce my belief that it is really much easier to make items as the spirit moves you and have them ready to go when the need arises. So I am starting now to work on items for the November sale my guild is doing!

Oh, and the hardest part of making baby booties? Tying the ribbon that I thread through the eyelets into a bow. My fine motor skills just aren't that fine any more! Have a great weekend! And if you happen to be at Craft Adventure tomorrow, stop by the HHCC booth and say hello!

No comments: