Monday, April 21, 2008

I Didn't Intend to Disappear for a Week...

...but somehow that's what happened last week! Every day, I intended to post, and every day I ran out of time. I only have about an hour on the computer every morning (unless I'm not going to work until noon), and I finally had to admit that I just don't have time to read email, 123 blog subscriptions, and 25 Ravelry groups and still post to this blog. So this morning, I pruned the blog subscriptions back down to 64, and hopefully that will help. If not, I will have to rethink all those Ravelry groups as well.

Things are much better at work, I'm happy to say. My new employee is working out very well. We are still short 1 employee, but we are working on filling that position. And thankfully, the emotional level in the building has returned to normal. For the first time in several weeks, I wasn't completely exhausted on Friday night.

As far as crafting goes, I have been working diligently on making Simply Soft afghan squares for Homespun Helpers. I made 20, and wove ends in yesterday.
These, along with the 13 I had made previously, will be mailed out this morning. And then I think I am going to spend the rest of April working on 2 shawls for me!

1 comment:

Criquette said...

Such pretty colors for the squares. I know what you mean about not enough time for squeezing it all in. Too much yarn (and blogs and posts and ravelry and everything) and way too little time!