Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Milady the Right Reverend Priscilla the Somnolent of Giggleswick under Table
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


I found this link on Ravelry this morning, and I couldn't resist! I love my aristocratic title. The "Somnolent" is particularly appropriate this morning. Just to bring everyone up to date, my FIL was diagnosed with pneumonia this week. He spent 2 nights in the hospital, got IV antibiotics, and was released to home yesterday afternoon. So we are relieved that it was something very treatable, but we are all exhausted from too much driving and worrying and waiting in the hospital. I have to do some housework this weekend, but I also intend to rest, watch some basketball, and get back to some serious crocheting. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Criquette said...

What good news about your FIL. I hope you have some time to rest and relax with yarn this weekend!

Also, your chemo hat pattern finally convinced me to sign up for 25 Things for Charity - if I count my chemo caps, I'll have 23 to go!