Thursday, March 20, 2008

Follow Up To Yesterday's Post

Yesterday, as I was writing up the pattern for the Ritratto scarf, I decided to download some computer updates. Then I realized that the computer would need to be rebooted. The computer is a laptop, and the next thing I realized was that the battery was almost dead. Then I discovered that no, I hadn't taken a picture of the scarf when I first finished it. So, rather than potentially lose the post, I ended up publishing it faster than I intended to, which is why I published it without a picture. Anyway, I have edited the post this morning to include a picture of the scarf, and I will add the link to my sidebar so that we can all find the pattern in future.

I have a 3-day weekend coming up, and after being sick for the past 2 weekends, I am really looking forward to feeling well and enjoying the holiday. So let me wish you all a Happy Easter and happy spring today, and I will be back on Monday, hopefully with some more FOs!

No comments: