Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not Much New to Report

Things have been a little hectic around here the past few days. Mom was discharged last Thursday from the hospital and actually got to go home instead of to rehab. She was very tired the first few days, but she seems to be doing better now, which is a good thing, because she has doctor visits just about every day this week. Since she's not driving yet, my schedule is in shambles trying to get her to all the appointments on time.

After getting Mom settled in at home on Thursday, I arrived home to find my dh in bed, sick with a cold. So between taking care of him and getting the housework done, I just didn't have a lot of energy for crafting over the weekend. (I'm also sitting here this morning wondering if I am now coming down with his cold and trying not to think about it.) I am knitting away on my triangular scarf while waiting to get in to see Mom's doctors, so I might have another FO one of these days. But I have so many projects I want to work on that I am feeling a little frustrated.

I am happy to report that Rachel has decided to revive the Soaring Eagles project this year. She has enough hats left over from last year that she already has a hat for every child in her school. So she is looking for suggestions about what to make for this year. If you have any ideas, leave a comment on the blog by Friday.

I probably won't post much the rest of the week. I have to go to work early Thursday and Saturday to make up some of the time I am spending with Mom this week, and Friday is Weight Watchers. So have a great rest of the week and weekend, and I will be back next week, maybe with something to show for myself!

No comments: