Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Squares for Greensburg

Yes, I'm still alive and back! I was busy enough this weekend that I forgot that the Crochet Carnival winners were being announced last Friday. I had submitted my post on why I crochet for charity, and it was included! I was very pleased to see that. And if you are visiting from over there, welcome! Please excuse my lack of posts lately. Life has been a little hectic.

Thanks to the motivation of a contest over at Crafting for a Cause, as well as the contest Criquette is having, I did manage to crochet 3 squares for Rebuilding Greensburg:

I love crocheting this square! 6 rounds gets me a perfect 8".

2 comments:

Criquette said...

What pretty colors! I really like that pattern - it might tempt me into doing a little crochet on the side.

Heather Cox said...

Gorgeous squares! Thanks for linking the carnival too. :)