Saturday, June 23, 2007

Share a Square Part 2

I have to say that work is still kicking my butt, but I had yesterday off and I feel much better for it. (Unfortunately, I have to work today, but that's another story.) Our 2 full time employees are still out sick, but they are getting better. I took one of them to the hospital yesterday for her daily dose of IV antibiotics, and it felt good to do something for at least one of them (beyond covering for them at work). Of course, both employees are threatening to come back to work before they are really ready to, but hopefully their doctors will talk sense to them!

I am still working away at squares for Greensburg. Hopefully tomorrow I can tie in the loose ends and have a picture for to show on Monday. In the meantime, I got my 11 granny squares ready to send to Share a Square. I took one last picture of all of them together before I send them off:

I need a record of the color combinations, so I can make more of my favorites!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the squares, they have such great color combinations.