Friday, September 15, 2006

5 Things I Have Never Done with Knitting

1. Entrelac - this is true of crochet as well. I would really like to learn, and I am going to try to make the Garterlac Dishcloth on vacation as a start.
2. Intarsia - someday!
3. Short rows - except for the heels of my first socks. I would really like to try them in something else, and my first attempt might be this mitten pattern I found yesterday.
4. Lace - ok, I have tried a few lace projects, but I have never finished anything!
5. A Sweater - I have one on the needles at the moment, but again, I have never finished one.

This is starting to sound like an early New Year's list of goals! This past year, I resolved to learn Fair Isle and sock knitting, and I took classes on both and did reasonably well. So I think I will try to work further on this list in the coming year.

No comments: