Friday, October 20, 2006

Welcome to Whoduknit Members!

Now that they have all been here and gone, I want to extend a welcome and hello to all the Whoduknit members who have been visiting the blog this week! We have a new challenge that involves sleuthing on each other's blogs. So if you wonder about the comments that I have received about being investigated, no, I am not involved in a police matter! Of course this would come up on a week when I didn't have time to blog, although that probably made the sleuthing easier. And watch out, because as soon as I have time next week, I am going to be out sleuthing myself!

It's been a busy week for me. I have accomplished everything I needed to, but I have decided I will blog about that next week, after I give my gift. It's a good story, so it should be worth waiting for!

Actually, one of the biggest issues for me this week was thinking about which project, if any, I would bring this weekend. Ultimately, it just doesn't feel right to travel without any project. I finally decided that I would take the sock I started the weekend before last, since it is still Socktoberfest and since I have been wanting to travel with a sock!

Finally, Stephanie asked where in New York State we are headed to this afternoon. We are going to a small town called Cincinnatus, which is located about halfway between Cortland and Norwich. Have a great weekend - I know I intend to!

No comments: