Sunday, October 15, 2006

Travelling Again!

I just thought I should warn everyone that posting is going to be a little light this next week. My dh and I have been invited to visit my BIL & SIL next weekend to celebrate all our birthdays. They live in central New York, out in cow country. So it's always fun to go visit. But we want to leave on Friday afternoon, so I need to start work an hour early on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday to get the comp time on Friday. That is seriously going to impact blogging time this week!

I will pop in at some point this week with an FO, however. My dh asked me yesterday if I thought I could make a scarf for my SIL by next weekend, and of course I said yes. I had the perfect yarn in my stash from my haul on Labor Day. It's Reynolds Odyssey in a red colorway. She wears a lot of black, so the red should look really great with most of her outfits. And this gives me a great excuse to sit and knit a lot today! Should make for a restful day off.

4 comments:

Deborah Brown said...

Hey Pricilla! I hope you have a nice trip and a very good visit with family.

Deb

Salaam & Shanti Bariatric Yoga said...

you've been investigated

Stephanie... said...

Happy Birthday and have a great trip! Where are you going in NY? My parent's live in cow/baseball central NY country. Oh, and as Hanane so succinctly put it...you've been investigated!

Lacey said...

Have a safe trip, and get all your knitting done!