Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bad Night Last Night

Unfortunately, I had a bad night at work last night, so I have nothing new fiberwise to talk about this morning. We had to tell a couple of teenage girls to leave the library because they were loud and using bad language, and this resulted in a major argument and them calling all of the library staff, but me in particular, racist. Of course, ultimately they think it's a big joke to make adults angry. It's almost scary how emotionally manipulative these girls are. So it took some time to decompress when I got home. Luckily, there was a pussycat waiting for me at home who needed a lot of cuddling, so that helped too!

Whenever things go bad, though, even if I don't pick up hook or needles right at the time, I am always grateful that I have my projects waiting for me to soothe me. I also realized last night that since I started blogging, I now have this terrific online world to turn to as well to make me feel better. So I want to take the opportunity this morning to thank all of you who read this blog for dropping by over the past 5 months, reading what I have to say, and for leaving me encouraging comments just when I need them the most. I really appreciate it.

Now, if I can just resist the urge to buy yarn to really make myself feel better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BE COOL

Kel said...

(Hugs) Teenagers can be difficult, sorry you had to go throught that. Hey retail therapy works wonderous =)

Jane said...

Oh - go ahead and buy the yarn - you deserve it!