Thursday, August 30, 2007

2 FOs for the Week

I had time yesterday morning, so I finished up the hat and scarf I have been working on.
These will go to Warm Up Winchester. Both are made out of 100% wool, and both patterns came out of Stitch and Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker. (I seem to be using that phrase a lot this week - I'm not sure why!)

I think that I am going to take the weekend off from blogging, so this will be it until next Tuesday. I have Weight Watchers tomorrow morning, I need to get the crochet guild's newsletter in the mail in the next 2 days, and I want to get some serious crafting done this weekend. At the moment, I have no plans for the weekend, amazingly enough, although I do have to go into work Monday morning to empty the book drops, so I should be able to accomplish something!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Milly said...

congrats on the FOs!
I love the color!