Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Free to Stitch...

I had such a good time last night at Stitch & Bitch! There were only 3 of us there, but I knew both of the other ladies from knitting guild. We talked nonstop for almost 2 hours, and I got all caught up on guild gossip, among other things. Even though none of us were working on anything special, I really feel like my knitting creative juices are flowing again. We talked briefly about maybe working on one of Sally Melville's sweater patterns, which would be terrific. I had already decided that if I continue to attend, that is going to be my time to work on projects for me. A sweater would certainly fit the bill!

Last night, I brought my Lucy bag, and I added a good 8 rows to the body. I'm half tempted to try to finish the body and start the handles before next Tuesday so that I can keep this project moving along. Then, when I got home, I wasn't ready to stop yet, so I finished a hat I had been crocheting and worked more on one of the scarves that I am also crocheting. I'll post pictures when I get a few more things finished up, probably this weekend.

So all in all, I had a really great evening last night!

1 comment:

Deneen said...

I adore that bag and wish I knew how to knit (specifically for that bag and the Booga bag)