Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Time to Myself

Having just posted over at Homespun Helpers and Summer of Squares, and knowing that I am going to be writing my crochet guild's newsletter later today, I think I need to keep this post brief. The rest of this week is actually going to be kind of fun at work. I am off today until 5 P.M., and I am working tomorrow from 12:30-8:00 P.M. Friday is a normal 9-5 day, but then I am working on Saturday from 1-5. Two members of my staff, who have been stressed to the max lately covering for the part timer who has been in Taiwan all summer, need some time off this weekend, so I am filling in for them. I actually love flexing my hours and getting some time off to myself during the week, so I am very happy to cover for them. And this weekend the library's book sale is going to keep my dh very busy, so I will have time to myself over the weekend as well.

So in addition to the guild's newsletter and a minimal amount of housework, I am going to take some time today to shift yarn around. I need to put away the scraps that I have been using to make afghan squares and pull out skeins that I can use for hats and mittens and scarves. That should help me to really get going on the next phase of my charity crafting. And I should have more FOs by next week.

No comments: