Monday, June 26, 2006

New (to me) Craft Sites

Whew, what a busy weekend! My husband's parents are celebrating their 60th anniversary this week, so my bil & sil and their son arrived on Saturday to go out to dinner with the family and then stay over before going home on Sunday. We had a lovely dinner at a local restaurant Saturday night, but I can tell you that by the time everyone left Sunday morning, I was exhausted. I spent yesterday doing some laundry, some knitting, and some reading, and not much else!

So our nephew still lives in Philadelphia, where he went to art school, and he is still tied in to the art world there. Over the weekend, he told me about two craft sites I wasn't aware of but which I checked out this morning. One is called Plain Mabel and the other is called Etsy. Both sites help artists and crafters sell their finished products. They look like they will be a great source of inspiration, and don't you know, they also sell hand-dyed yarn! I will definitely be visiting these sites often.

No comments: