Wednesday, February 06, 2008

February Goals

I'm starting to feel like if I don't have an FO to post, I don't know what to talk about, but don't worry - I'll find something! No FO today, and no amazing progress on existing WIPs, so I thought I would list my goals for February. It's kind of a long, crazy list for a short month, but I think I can accomplish most of it.

1. Start a second moebius shawl - done on Friday, Feb. 1st.
2. Start Mocha Roca cardigan - hopefully next week.
3. Start knitted baby blanket - done before January ended.
4. Finish one Traveler sock and start 2nd sock.
5. Start 2nd sock of other pair I'm working on - done on Friday, Feb. 1st.
6. Frog 2 oldest UFOs - still working myself up for this one.
7. Felt Lucy Bag - probably on President's Day weekend.
8. Make 3 12" afghan squares.
9. Finish 2 baby blankets - this is another really old UFO (the babies I started these blankets for are 8 years old now). The squares are all done and just need put together.

Notice my goals include starting, but not finishing, 4 items and frogging another 2. That's what makes the list doable! So easy to start things!

I am leading 3 book discussions on one book (Lying Awake by Mark Salzman) starting next Monday, so next weekend is going to be spent prepping. Once I do the first discussion, though, I can get back to this list in a big way. I have next Tuesday off for Lincoln's birthday, and I am taking a half vacation day on Wednesday and just working the evening. So that's when I hope to start Mocha Roca and work on a couple of other items on the list. I'm really looking forward to the break!

No comments: