Thursday, February 28, 2008

February Goals Revisited

Since it is almost the end of the month, it is time for me to review my goals for February. I'm reluctant to write this post because I haven't done too well with my goals this month. I was a tad ambitious when I wrote them, and then things did not go well at work and I spent too much time stressed out during the month. I have highlighted the ones I didn't accomplish in red.

1. Start a second moebius shawl - done on Friday, Feb. 1st.
2. Start Mocha Roca cardigan - this one did not happen at all, nor am I sure when it will happen in future.
3. Start knitted baby blanket - done before January ended.
4. Finish one Traveler sock and start 2nd sock - done over the last 2 weekends.
5. Start 2nd sock of other pair I'm working on - done on Friday, Feb. 1st.
6. Frog 2 oldest UFOs - this didn't happen either, although I did pull them out and look at them.
7. Felt Lucy Bag - didn't happen, not sure when it will.
8. Make 3 12" afghan squares - didn't happen.
9. Finish 2 baby blankets - this is another really old UFO (the babies I started these blankets for are 8 years old now). The squares are all done and just need put together. Again, I just pulled them out and looked at them.

So you can see why I'm not happy. On the other hand, I have 6 WUA squares made, and the scarf for my coworker will be finished this weekend. So, not a completely unsuccessful month, but not my most successful month either.

Tomorrow, my goals for March.

2 comments:

Knitika said...

Next time highlight what you HAVE accomplished. Well done! You've done so much! I find the amount of fiber work you get done always inspiring.

Yarn or Death said...

Do you think that maybe having such a drive to accomplish all these goals could be slowing you down? Does it become more stressful when you're behind on them, or do you thrive under the pressure?

At first when I read your list I thought "I couldn't put a schedule like this on my own yarning" but the more I think about it the more useful I think it would be to try it.