Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to Reality

Well, I'm back from my Thanksgiving blog break. I hope everyone had a great holiday. We had a very nice day with the family on Thursday. Then I had to work on Friday and Saturday, but it was ok - not too busy at the library. I also had a good week on Weight Watchers. I tried to do everything right all week, and I am back to exercising more regularly. It paid off, because I weighed in on Friday morning and I was down 1.2 lbs., even with the holiday! I was very happy with that. Now hopefully I can keep it going until Christmas!

I did not do so well with my crafting, however. I felt rather distracted most of the week by the holiday and the copious amounts of housework I needed to do. However, I had nothing pressing to do yesterday besides laundry, so I sat and worked on my 3 projects all day. (The Torchwood marathon on BBCAmerica kept me company while I crafted!)

I am having a slight problem with my log cabin 'ghan, though. After I have worked on it just a little bit, my hands start to hurt. I've never had this happen before, but I think because I am just doing hdc over and over again, my hands are cramping. So I sat with ice on them for a while last night, and I will see if that helps. Otherwise, I am just going to work on the 'ghan very slowly.

And finally, I had a rather disappointing response to my contest. However, I realize that a lot of people were busy and off line last week, so I have decided to keep the contest open this week as well. I will accept guesses until the end of Friday, November 30th. I will have the link to the info up on my sidebar all week. So what do you have to lose? Send me a guess, and you might win a skein of yarn!

No comments: