Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wednesday Ramblings

So I have no more FOs to show off, like I had hoped, but I am still working away on numerous projects. I had pulled out yet another bag with projects in it because I felt the need for some mindless crochet, and I have been working away steadily on those projects since last week. The bag contained 2 baby blankets and a child's sweater. Oddly, I started all three projects about a year ago, and all are pale green in color. I must have been in a green phase! I think all 3 projects will be donated to charity when they are finished, along with the pale purple baby blanket that still needs edged. Since today is a snow day, I will hopefully get something finished up.

I really do need to get busy, because February is half over, and I don't have much to show for myself yet. I did discover another knitalong that might help, though. It is called 40 Days for Others, and it will run from February 21st through Easter. I will admit, as a Protestant, I have never observed Lent, but I like the symbolism of this KAL nonetheless. If I can get some of my ongoing projects finished up, I would like to work on some preemie blankets, hats and booties, which is the next charity my crochet guild will be working on. So, wish me luck today and over the next 2 weeks!

No comments: