Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Rippling Again!

This is what's been amusing me this week:
After the walk on Sunday, I was tired. I decided that I wanted some "comfort crocheting" to work on (you know, like comfort food but without the calories). Then, over at the Stash Knitdown on Ravelry, we got a surprise challenge for May - work those acrylics. Well, you never have to ask me twice to use acrylic yarn! So I decided to get off my duff and start on my dh's ripple afghan, since he picked out the colors about a month ago and since it's still cool enough here in CT to work on an afghan. This is one repeat of the colors, and I'm just starting on the second repeat. I chose the colors randomly until I had used each one once, and now I will just continue to repeat them in this order. I did go up to a J hook for this afghan, and I am happier with the feel of the fabric.

It feels so good to be rippling again! I didn't realize how much I had missed it.

No comments: