Thursday, December 14, 2006

This Week's Accomplishments

I just want you to know that while my head has been in the clouds this week after our terrific guild meeting, my fingers have still been busy on a few small projects!

First up, more hats! After I sent my box off to Oklahoma last Friday, I didn't quite know what to do with myself. I had been so geared to making hats for 2-3 weeks that it didn't feel right to stop! So I made 2 more hats over the weekend and finished them up last night.
The purple one on the left is a chemo hat that will be donated to the guild early next year, and the pink one on the right is the start of next year's Salvation Army donation. I also started a scarf to go with it, but I don't have a picture yet.

Then I realized that I needed to make a couple of pairs of baby booties this week, so I whipped them up yesterday.

And no, I didn't have time to start my shawl yesterday. I need to finish Christmas cards tonight, so maybe I can start it over the weekend, if the decorating doesn't take too long!

No comments: