Thursday, December 28, 2006

Technology is Wonderful When It Works!

Can you tell that I'm home today and messing around with the blog, finally?! I decided to switch to Blogger Beta today and change my template at the same time. It has taken some doing, but I think the sidebar is back to normal now, except for the pictures that go along with the KALs. I still have to figure out how to put them back in. All in all, though, making changes to the template is easier now with the new version.

The other thing I have to say is that I finally played with my new umbrella swift and yarn winder earlier today, and all I can say is I am in love! Everyone who works with yarn should have one of these. I wound 2 skeins of yarn in less than 10 mi
nutes, and without the tools it would have taken me 30-45 minutes at least. So tools=good!

1 comment:

Procrastiknitter said...

(Pout) I'm so jealous! I got lots of non-Knitter presents for Christmas. All I wanted was a ball winder and swift! Enjoy yours and know I'm boiling with jealousy!