Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Bathroom is Finished!

It took a little more effort than we anticipated, but the bathroom is finally finished. However, it really took over our lives this past weekend. I didn't make it to crochet guild, and I didn't manage to start or finish anything. So I'm still working a little bit on a variety of projects. (I haven't even tried to photograph the bathroom. It's such a small room that I'm not sure I can capture many of the details.)

So far, this week is going about the same as usual. I had plenty of time to blog on Monday morning, because we were just hanging around waiting for the plumber. But then my internet connection died. And then I intended to blog yesterday morning, only to get a phone call at 7:30 from my mom, telling me she didn't feel well. So I had to rush into the shower early, call and get her a doctor's appointment, and go to work early to work out the desk schedule. (I should add that Mom is ok. They think she is having a reaction to one of her medications, so she may have to talk to the doctor who prescribed it and get off it.) So I was finally able to post this morning.

Maybe, just maybe, with the bathroom finished, I might have something to show for myself over the next couple of days, fiberwise. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Hope you're enjoying some down time this wkend after all your work on the bathroom.
Sandy

Milly said...

I feel your pain, I am in the middle of bathroom redux, myself.

Sandy said...

Just me again, checking back to see how you're doing and what you're up to.

And now mowing, laundry, errands etc. for me. Want to knit or crochet...maybe later.

Sandy

Sandy said...

Oh, forgot....you'll love The Finger Lakes area, soooooooo pretty.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

I know you've been busy, but it's been nearly a month, and I am having serious Priscilla withdrawls!

I hope you come back to us soon,
~Dee