Friday, July 11, 2008

Time to Regroup

My weeks seem to have taken on a pattern lately. I get rested and refreshed over the weekend and feel enthusiastic about my projects, and then as the week wears on, I accomplish less and less in the evenings. The last couple of evenings I have been hot and tired and supremely unmotivated to work on anything, which is why I have nothing to show for myself yet again this week.

However, the weekend is right around the corner, and I have every intention of regrouping again and maybe even trying to finish something. I might possibly start a new project as well. I really have to get going on Seasons of Lace. Other participants have completed projects already. And Sunday is my crochet guild meeting, which always inspires and motivates me.

Have a great and productive weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well; we missed seeing you at the meeting yesterday!
~Dee