Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Where did May go?

So I am shaking my head, wondering where May went and marveling that it is already June. Between my sore hand, family events, my mom being under the weather, and then me fighting a cold the end of last week, I really didn't accomplish as much as usual in May. However, I do have a few things to show for myself.
A knitted baby blanket that will be donated over at Homespun Helpers. I used a diagonal garter stitch pattern, and about half a skein of Lion Brand Pound of Love. Now I have to figure out how to use up the rest of the skein to get it out of the stash!

I am off from work this week because I had some vacation time to use or else lose it at the end of the month (which is the end of our fiscal year). So yesterday, I took the time to embellish a child's sweater and hat that I had finished earlier this year.
So this project is finally completely finished!

Since I am on vacation this week, I couldn't resist starting something special for myself. Hopefully I will work on it some more today, and I will post pictures tomorrow when it should look a little more impressive.

No comments: