Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hats

Inspiration is a funny thing. After I posted yesterday, I got possessed to root around in the yarn room and pull out 2 bags of partial and single skeins. I also pulled out several knitted hat patterns. Apparently I am going to knit hats for the foreseeable future. I really wasn't intending to do this, but inspiration hit and that was it. I cast on a baby hat before lunch. Hopefully I will have some FOs soon.

On another note, today is my 15th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how quickly the years went. It feels like just yesterday that I was a blushing bride. But they have been 15 terrific years, and I am just as much in love today as I was 15 years ago. Since it is only Thursday, we will keep the celebrating low key, but we are going out to dinner tonight to commemorate the occasion!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Glad to hear your hand is better. Don't over do. Work up slowly. Scrolled to your previous post and spotted the lacy scraf. I like the look of it, there are some warmer climents where that would be just the ticket.

Hats........great way to use up those odds and ends. Look forward to some pics.

Swing by for a vist and have a great day.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the blushing bride and the lucky groom! Have a Happy Anniversary!
Dee

Real Life Mad Man said...

Happy Anniversary!

I am also glad your hand is feeling better...it's amazing how much a little kink in a thumb or finger can really throw you! Makes you appreciate the finer things.

Thanks for your comment at HH. You are wonderful :)