Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


Last weekend, Sandy very graciously bestowed an award on this blog - the Kreativ Blogger award. The rules with this award are simple:
List 7 things you love
Link back to the person who gave you the award
Pass it along to 7 other bloggers.

I've been mulling over my answers ever since. 7 things I love:

  1. My husband.
  2. My family.
  3. My pussy cat.
  4. Knitting.
  5. Crocheting, and the people in my life who share my passion for the fiber arts.
  6. Books and reading.
  7. My job and my coworkers. (I can't believe I just typed that, when there are so many things I could complain about when it comes to work, but the truth is that I would be lost without it right now.)
And the 7 bloggers I think deserve this award, in no particular order. Please consider visiting them and prepare to be inspired:

  1. Crocheting with Dee - Dee is a good friend both online and in the real world. I can't think of another blogger promoting the art of crochet more fervently than she does.
  2. A Little Yarn on the Side - I found Toni through the Stash Knitdown Group on Ravelry, and her efforts to both stash bust and finish WIPs have been an ongoing source of inspiration for a lot of us.
  3. Unravelled - Another Stash Knitdowner, Taphophile is currently wrestling her WIPs into the ground and is providing me with inspiration to tackle my own.
  4. Yoelknits - Yet another Stash Knitdowner, Yoel actually used up her stash last year during the course of the challenge. She makes beautiful and occasionally whimsical projects that also continue to inspire me.
  5. Creating Lace - Lacey was my first swap partner, and I have followed her from blog to blog ever since. She is currently blogging about her life and her adorable puppy dog, and her blog is still a joy to read.
  6. Knitikas - Valerie was my swap angel during my second swap, when my original partner went completely AWOL. She has since become a friend, and I always enjoy her posts. As it turns out, she is also a librarian, so we have several things in common.
  7. Prairie Gumbo - Criquette has been a blog friend for several years now, and I always enjoy her blog. She is an animal lover extraordinaire, and her posts about her animals make me want to be a better person.
So there you have it. Thank you, Sandy, for giving me this award and the opportunity to share it with the bloggers I look forward to reading each day.

4 comments:

Taphophile said...

Thank you so much for the award Priscilla, but thanks most of all for de-lurking. Such a thrill to meet new people, particularly other fibre-fiend librarians. I'll do something about passing the award along over our holiday weekend this weekend.

Best
Taph

Toni said...

Thank you so much for the award! Made my day!

Knitika said...

Aw, thanks for the warm fuzzy! That was fun. :) I'm going to take a few days to figure out who to nominate next.

Criquette said...

Oh, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for nominating me and for your kind comments. I will put this up on my next blog post.