Friday, December 08, 2006

Another Yarn Purchase!

I'm not entirely sure I should keep advertising just how much yarn I buy, but I don't have a lot to talk about today, so here goes! I'm sure you all know that Herrschner's does a weekly yarn sale. I check it every week, and probably 50 weeks a year, I don't see anything that interests me. But every now and then, they will have a great sale on yarn I love, and I kind of go nuts. Well, last week was one of those weeks! So a box filled with this arrived at my house yesterday:


It is unfortunate that this sale occurred just as I am doing all my Christmas shopping. It is going to take a while to pay off this month's credit card bills! But how could I resist a sale that included Simply Soft Shadows and Tweed and Noro Kureyon. I realize that I missed Norovember, but everyone online raves so about Noro that I have to try it for myself. There are 2 skeins of Plymouth Dreambaby in the back of the picture, too. I have to say that I really love working with the new Simply Soft yarns. The colors are great, and the yarn is slightly thicker and softer than regular Simply Soft. I can't wait to get started using this yarn!

No comments: