Monday, July 20, 2009

Quick Note

I just wanted to make a quick post to thank everyone for your well wishes. My back and foot are feeling better, although they will feel even better when summer is over and I'm not on my feet constantly. Work has been crazy, as expected, and I am feeling tired this morning, which is not good on a Monday morning. But we are more than half way through the summer reading program at this point, so I think I will survive. It helps that I have 2 vacations coming up to look forward to.

My crafting has been unfocused this month, to say the least. I have finished Eva's Shawl, but I haven't woven in the ends or blocked it yet, so no pictures. I have also been spending a lot of time on Ravelry, finding and printing out scarf patterns. Scarves are always my travel project of choice, and I have managed to start 4 new ones over the past 2 weekends. That gives me six projects total, so that should keep me busy on my travels over the next few months. I will post pictures once the scarves are long enough to be photogenic. Other than that, though, I probably won't be posting much until school goes back in, which in these parts is August 25th.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Sorry to hear things have been so busy. For me to know summer's half over is a bummer. I love summer. Glad to hear your foot etc is doing better, and hope that continues.

You're ahead of me with projects, though I am working on a basic crocheted scarf at the moment, I've just not done much with yarn of late. More time here on computer, more time in the yard etc.

Please swing by for a visit, you just never know where the suitcase has been -- or is heading to next.

Sandy
I've not been on RAV in forever, and have thought of deleting my membership. I just can't keep up, and think I enjoy the blogging aspect here more? Not sure.

Sandy said...

Glad you still pop in to read and enjoy the pics.

Take Care
Sandy

Sandy said...

Need all team members to please read post on The Bridge, I need a favor.
Thanks
Sandy

Sandy said...

Me again, popping in to check on all my team members.

We've not had much in the way of visitations in the last couple of months, therefore I know most team members haven't been reading our blog. I need folks to read up, check in, leave a comment so I know you were there.

Sandy
Bridge

Sandy said...

Me checking in again to see how you're doing.

Sandy