Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Bags Are Packed...

...well, ok, not quite. I'm still doing laundry, so I can't pack until I finish. But I am getting close to being ready to go! I got 10 squares finished up last night - 8 for WUA and 2 for VT Tech. I posted the pictures to both Crafting for a Cause and Summer of Squares, and I'm tired of waiting for Blogger to upload photos, so I'm not going to post the pics here, too. I'm also running out of computer time this morning.

Just one or two more things. I have joined another charity group online. It's called Warm Up Winchester (as in Winchester, VA), and they are collecting anything warm - hats, mittens, scarves, blankets, you name it. So when I get back, I will try to make some hats and mittens along with afghan squares.

And if you can't wait until next week to see how the conference is going, check out Dee's blog. She has brought her laptop with her to the conference and will be blogging from there. I wouldn't be surprised if I show up in at least some of her photos.

Have a great weekend, and I will be back next week with all sorts of fibery goodness, I'm sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a nice time.